Mental health memes and discussion (Part 1)

WOW. Same! It’s still on the floor. Next move is….? :woman_shrugging:t3::thinking:

Holy fuck. Yup. Le sigh.

10 Likes

That is the truth!thank you for posting this :pray:your way

1 Like

7 Likes

9 Likes

1 Like

Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

10 Likes

7 Likes

Well said. We do need to be aware that what is helpful or positive eating wise for one of us, may be triggering or the downfall of another of us. There are many people on the forum with disordered eating and it is helpful to be cognizant of that when posting.

6 Likes

Borrowing this :heart:

2 Likes

7 Likes

I would say context and balance are important as far as eating habits. Healthy regularity of some kind is probably key. And we all differ.

Bear in mind, for some eating as frequently as we should is a real struggle.

For me, I’ll eat too dang much and find fasting certain hours of each day helpful for regular sleep. (Eating within hours of bed time spins me up. Then I’m a wreck the next day.)

2 Likes

For the record the inforgraphic I posted was not one on “How to create a leaner you…” If you were to read the title it is on habits that make anxiety symptoms worse. It is a known fact that a high percentage of people who experience anxiety tend to lose their appetite. Unfortunately not eating does them no good. When a body is in Fight or Flight mode and then has a drop in blood sugar the anxiety usually will become worse.

Thanks for your comment though.

5 Likes

I can personally attest to this after two days not eating- resulting in a huge panic attack.

As someone who suffers from anxiety and an eating disorder, charts like these do help me be mindful around things that trigger anxiety.

Thanks for posting Stella :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

7 Likes

I.
So.
Needed.
Those.
:orange_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

8 Likes