Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

images (2)

9 Likes

10 Likes

OMG this feels v relevant to me at the moment!

Definitely need to work out a healthy and useful way of going back inwards and addressing some of the stuff I have started, but not yet finished.

3 Likes

Another thing I have to keep learning and re-learning!

11 Likes

It definitely resonates with me too!

2 Likes

I felt it when I read it too. There is definitely some trauma that I tried killing with drugs and alcohol, but it just ended up causing me to rage out of control. Sobriety has brought me a calm I didnt know before, peace. I have accepted my past and my trauma, and am starting to grow spiritually again :sparkles:

4 Likes

15 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

16 Likes

Love this!! We have those marvelous moments of flow…interspersed with growth opportunities and intense challenges. A journey, not a destination. :heart:

4 Likes

Absolutely! :100:

1 Like

18 Likes

This is so powerful…

15 Likes

Exactly!!! :100:

1 Like

images

10 Likes

Sometimes the loneliness and sadness screams inside me so loud that I feel like I’m being torn in a million pieces. I get so fucking sad that I don’t even know if I will ever be ok again. I am doing my best and it’s hard every day but somedays it’s so utterly fucking excruciating and horrific inside me. Just needed to say it…

20 Likes

Many hugs and love to you friend. :heart: :people_hugging:

5 Likes

Thank you Sassy, it’s just really really dark and sad sometimes.

5 Likes

I am sorry that you are feeling or have felt this way. Do you have a good support system? Feel free to message if you need a lending ear.

Sending you comfort and peace.

5 Likes