Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Mental health memes and discussion (Part 1) - #3090 by AyBee.

Previous discussions:

8 Likes

35 Likes

These are great!!!
I can really relate to a couple of them and I like the color swatch style.

6 Likes

47 Likes

51 Likes

88 Likes

69 Likes

So good! This one is my fave

Have been dipping back in to some Buddhist philosophy trying to find… Not sure what exactly.
This really gets me. If talking strictly Buddhist maybe it should be trust in non-self :laughing:

But that sense of gaining a real knowledge of and belief in impermanence, the inevitable great unknown of ebb and flow, and finding some peace there. Something I’ve been reading about lately :lion: :wheel_of_dharma:

4 Likes

What are those clips from?

2 Likes

40 Likes

Give your Family the Perfect Holiday Gift🎁
Get Well
Heal
Maintain your Recovery
Step into your Potential & THRIVE

30 Likes

68 Likes

59 Likes

Thank you @AyBee for these wonderful images. I especially resonate with picture #3 (The Hardest Part & Wonderful Parts). I feel like my life is always hard, but God does give me grace at times to experience wonderful things. My struggle is to maintain being present and taking in the small wonderful thing happening in my life. Most of my life is mundane or challenging. However, I must seek and embrace the wonderful moments when they come along every once in a while. Ugh! I need to do my gratitude exercise, I’m going down a rabbit hole…

3 Likes

39 Likes

46 Likes

35 Likes

32 Likes

30 Likes

Me and how I feel as an Aspie in the work every day!

30 Likes