Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Mental health memes and discussion (Part 1) - #3090 by AyBee.

Previous discussions:

2 Likes

18 Likes

wow that last one is incredible analogy. Going thru this right now… the sick/no sleep part… ugh!

4 Likes

These are great!!!
I can really relate to a couple of them and I like the color swatch style.

5 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

21 Likes

17 Likes

I can’t stress enough how important this idea is.
When I think about the now and near future (no reason to think to far out, and the past lol) I can’t explain how stoked I am to just be able to learn and grow. To see what my ability as a human and spirit is. I’ve calmed my overall approach and steadied a lot.

But, truth be told. I really can’t wait to see what happens. From the inner power and energy, from the physical strength, money ect. All of it.

I really beyond all things hope everyone builds to there own beat as well. Like, I don’t just say that. I really like seeing people surprise themselves, work they own magic or get on some grind and just ball the fuck out. What am I going to do? Not hope for the best because they opinion about me doesn’t fit my desire. :rofl::rofl:

Honestly, I have one reason to stay sober. Exactly 1 reason.

I’m truly curious to know what the fuck my inner world got to offer, and I know that shit lit.

I let myself know everyday. Sadness, feeling down whatevrr. I know at the end of the day, it’s just me. Got to make sure my inner is :fire:.

Anyways.

Enough of the ramble, I just got stoked when I seen thaaaat. Stay lit.

11 Likes

8 Likes

So good! This one is my fave

Have been dipping back in to some Buddhist philosophy trying to find… Not sure what exactly.
This really gets me. If talking strictly Buddhist maybe it should be trust in non-self :laughing:

But that sense of gaining a real knowledge of and belief in impermanence, the inevitable great unknown of ebb and flow, and finding some peace there. Something I’ve been reading about lately :lion: :wheel_of_dharma:

3 Likes

What are those clips from?

2 Likes

16 Likes

The cartoon is called, “Avatar: The Last Airbender.”

(Sidenote, the movie was one of the worst movies of all time. I usually forget it exists.)

4 Likes

Give your Family the Perfect Holiday Gift🎁
Get Well
Heal
Maintain your Recovery
Step into your Potential & THRIVE

10 Likes

22 Likes

19 Likes

Thank you @AyBee for these wonderful images. I especially resonate with picture #3 (The Hardest Part & Wonderful Parts). I feel like my life is always hard, but God does give me grace at times to experience wonderful things. My struggle is to maintain being present and taking in the small wonderful thing happening in my life. Most of my life is mundane or challenging. However, I must seek and embrace the wonderful moments when they come along every once in a while. Ugh! I need to do my gratitude exercise, I’m going down a rabbit hole…

1 Like

13 Likes

16 Likes