Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

@Alisa :dog::slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

We learned this morning that my dad-in-law has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He’s always been the healthy one, no drinking or smoking, eating a very healthy diet… this news is so unexpected. My husband is devastated. There’s a bittersweet history between us all, but we’ve been reconciling over the past two years. So much wasted time due to sheer stubbornness! I’m angry and I’m sad and I’m worried about my husband. I’m just going to keep crying for a while.

15 Likes

14 Likes

5 Likes

I love this @Callie99 so true! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Oh no what terrible news. I don’t think there is comfort in pain but there are often teachable moments. One you’ve alluded to is showing us what’s important. Hope you can all use that and make some happy memories together :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

6 Likes

Thank you so much. :purple_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t watch, and I rarely read, the news. I simply don’t have the time that it steals from me. I’ve lost days and even weeks, because I felt irresponsible for not keeping up with major happenings around the world. I learned a very long time ago that I just can’t do it. What I can do, things I can make better, lives I am able to touch with love and kindness… it’s all right in front of me, visible and tangible. We can’t help everyone or every situation, so we have to do what we’re able for the people around us and for our own little place in this world. :heart:

4 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: I arrived here yesterday and I am right there with you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

6 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes