Mental health memes and discussion (Part 3)

6 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

13 Likes

I :heartpulse: this so much!

4 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

16 Likes

this is 100% me

13 Likes

12 Likes

This moment is your life. Be gentle with yourself and do what you can to nurture your self right now. You are loved. :heart::people_hugging:

I wanted to share these reminders I read today…

Good things come to those who still hope even though they’ve been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they’ve tasted failure, to those who still love even though they’ve been hurt. So give yourself grace, and grow from the situations that didn’t work out. Remind yourself that you can disappoint people and still be good enough. You can fail and still be smart, capable and talented. You can let people down and still be worthwhile and deserving of love and admiration. We all make mistakes sometimes. Take a deep breath. You are allowed to be human, and learn the way on the way.

Sometimes we try to show the world we are flawless in hopes that we will be liked and accepted by everyone, but we can’t please everyone and we shouldn’t try. The beauty of us lies in our vulnerability, our complex emotions, and our authentic imperfections. When we embrace who we are and decide to be authentic, instead of who we think others want us to be, we open ourselves up to real relationships and opportunities. So nurture the relationship you have with yourself today. You are good enough, smart enough, and strong enough. You don’t need other people to validate you; you are already valuable. :heart:

12 Likes

This made me cry, thank you so much @SassyRocks I needed to hear that today :pray:

2 Likes

You are just such an incredible person Sassy. Thank you for always being here and always sharing heartfelt pearls of wisdom when they are most needed. :pray:🩷:cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Thank you for making my day!! I appreciate you and your kindness. :heart:

3 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

Forever :purple_heart:

10 Likes

11 Likes