Mental health memes and discussion (Part 3)

I love your wisdom and thoughts. You are such an amazing person :heart:

2 Likes

11 Likes

I just spent 10 mins scrolling back in this thread. I think it’s my new favorite read :heart:

7 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

First day back to work and a good reminder to protect my peaceful vacation vibe.

10 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

Honestly didn’t know where to post this but I wanted to share this. I’m not sure where I originally found it, could of been Facebook but Iv loved it and read it from time to time and thought someone else might love it or feel it too :heart:

10 Likes

7 Likes

Wow, powerful and maybe a little triggering.

Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for it to be. I thought the poem rounded up of how all these ‘fun’ things was just a lie to yourself and how some people’s rock bottom might not be as stereotypes have people believe. Speaking for myself I hide behind being a party person or being abit out there when really I was abusing substances to mask over internal struggles. I didn’t mean for it to be triggering or to glorify. Honestly happy for it to be removed if you feel it in any shape or form might trigger someone :heart:

3 Likes

I totally get what you mean…it has been a long day and I think it is fine where it is, how it is. :people_hugging::heart:

1 Like