Mental health memes and discussion (Part 3)

I think it is important to have the same empathy and compassion for your self as well. For what you can and cannot handle at this particular moment in time. Sometimes it takes a certain amount of time away from a situation, or personal growth or xyz before we are able to be present with what is. My #1 responsibility is to my own mental health and healing first.

5 Likes

I have been collecting mental health memes for the last month or so, there are some definite themes :laughing: did want to catch up on the thread first to see what’s already been posted but it’s taking ages so I’m going to post a bit of what I have and apols for any recent repeats!

:sob::pleading_face::footprints::sparkles:

9 Likes

7 Likes

And finally some that made me giggle

10 Likes

These are so incredibly helpful! Thank you! :pray:

4 Likes

@siand thanks for all the memes/wisdom. I look forward to going through them one by one.

3 Likes

8 Likes

I am finding them all very emotional, literally bawling :sob:

But figure if that shit has to come out then it has to come out :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

7 Likes

:people_hugging: I hear you. They speak … and as they suggest, that is the way through :pray::yellow_heart: But as you say, they sure brings out the feelings.

2 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

14 Likes

9 Likes

SO true ! Thank you Mno.

4 Likes

And thus these coping mechanisms can be worked on and changed. Which I call my journey of Discovery (or at least a very big part of it), more commonly referred to as Recovery. But for me these coping mechanisms are rooted so early in my youth I feel there’s not much to recover. So much more to discover though :heart:

6 Likes

Well put. :yellow_heart: Thank you for always being there with new insights and learnings and light. You really make a difference. :sparkles::pray:

5 Likes

10 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes