Merry Christmas 2020 (post your greetings here!) 🎁

Marry Christmas everyone stay strong today and have a great day. Today is day 13 for me im doing great!!

8 Likes

35 Likes

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree::grinning::ocean:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas! I’m loving the jumpers, you both look so happy. :christmas_tree::pray:t2::two_hearts:

9 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::christmas_tree: have a sparkly day you two

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to you! Youse look so happy. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Awwwww! Is that your hubby?

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree::santa::heart:

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to you!!

8 Likes

Yes. It is the love of my life :heart::gift_heart::hugs:

5 Likes

Thank You @Jennajen . To you too :christmas_tree: I hope you’re doing well!!! :gift_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you, @Faugxh . I certainly am happy :blush::gift_heart:
I hope you’re doing well too :kissing_heart::four_leaf_clover::snowflake::snowman_with_snow:

7 Likes

Good morning! Merry Christmas! That is a very festive cactus. People actually decorate the cacti around here just like that! It is a very delicate job. Lol

I hope you are well Eric! You and your family :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Another year down and more grateful than ever for all of you guys. you are all absolute rockstars. Merry Christmas from my tiny family to all of you. May you find peace on this holiday and have a sober new year :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

18 Likes

Beautiful photo! Merry Christmas! And I hope you don’t mind I consolidated your thread here @Jana1988!

6 Likes

Good sober Christmas morning everyone.

11 Likes

I want to wish everyone a merry christmas and happy new year this is my 2nd christmas with no alcohol 1st christmas with no tobacco i want to thank all of you in my journey for keeping me strong giving me strength you guys are amazing some of your storys make me laugh , think , and inspire me you guys deserve all the happiness in this world :facepunch: this year has been rough for all of us on the bright side theres a new year around the corner with so many new opportunities and new things to come i cant wait. MERRY XMAS EVERYONE :facepunch::snowflake::christmas_tree::tada::gift::gift:

11 Likes

Hope you all have a happy holiday & stay strong in taking care of yourselves!

13 Likes

Thank you. That first pic put the biggest smile on my face :smiley:
I can still feel it.
Love your Lab
Merry Christmas
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas @Salty
I hope you and the little man have a wonderful Christmas

7 Likes