Merry Christmas 2020 (post your greetings here!) 🎁

The Bumpass’s Dogs!!! :christmas_tree::snowman::rofl: Love it Eric! Thank you!! It was wonderful and I hope you had a FANTASTIC one!!!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone all the way from Aotearoa New Zealand :christmas_tree: :santa:t4:

3 Likes

SadieBoo says Happy Christmas to Yoo :heart::christmas_tree::snowman:

6 Likes

That is a beautiful message!
Thank you bro!
:blush:

2 Likes

Hey, welcome to Sober St Stephen’s Day!
Good to wake up free of hangover eh?
Keep well everyone, you are loved and unique.
:blush:

3 Likes

Not my first sober Xmas and not even my longest stretch of sobriety but I’m grateful to have spent this festive period booze and pill free. God knows it’s been tempting, lockdown, dark nights, crappy weather, baby-induced sleeplessness, but as I write this I realise that all of these things are really blessings. Many would do anything to have a loving wife, daughter and baby, a comfy home to sit on the sofa and watch movies and eat Christmas chocolates. This is the cruel trick of alcoholism or addiction - to take your circumstances and craft anything into a reason to drink or use. And in the end it doesn’t even improve the situation. We had a slightly fraught night with a screaming baby and an early start but how would this have been better with a hangover?? In fact I was able to drag myself out into the mud and the cold and go for a ride in my mountain bike and now I feel refreshed. Merry Christmas all

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone great to be sober my 34 sober one , be safe

5 Likes

Awww! Thank you!
He puts a huge smile on my face everyday :gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

2 Likes