Merry Christmas 2020 (post your greetings here!) 🎁

Hello all Merry Christmas. I know this time of the year can be hard for some people but stick at it and let’s see this year out with a bang.

Peace

30 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!! I wish you all a peaceful rest of the day. Over at my place we just finished grocery shopping. Home made pie tomorrow :blush: after turkey. Take care

8 Likes

Thanks man :purple_heart::blush: You have a Merry Christmas too!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! :snowman_with_snow:

8 Likes

MERRY Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree::santa::heart:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

10 Likes

9 Likes

Merry Christmas :gift::christmas_tree:

10 Likes

Morning everyone, Christmas Day here. Been feeling pretty gloomy lately and not sure how today will pan out.

My partner has done most of the preparations for the meal later and my parents will be coming round at about 12. Then I’ve got an online meeting with my local Recovery Dharma group at 7pm. So really I’ve just got a few hours this morning to occupy myself and keep on an even keel.

Will do some yoga, meditate, clean out the chickens and see where that takes me. Got to wrap up presents for mum and dad before they come over.

It will be good to have Xmas Day here (this will be the first we’ve spent in our own home) despite missing the family and friends we usually see at this time of year.

Sending love and light to all of you, my friends here on the forum and around the world. I wish you all happiness and peace today and in the days ahead :pray::sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone have a wonderful day and stay safe :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Happy Christmas Siand.
It sounds like you have a good plan going there. Maybe today will pan out to be wonderful.
Here’s a hug to get you on your way.

6 Likes

Thank you :hugs::sparkling_heart:

It will be ok as long as I can stay out of my own way! Got some cheesy Xmas film on the TV and a nice cup of chai tea on the go :blush:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :pray

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone.Stay safe and stay sober. There’s more than one way to celebrate,it doesn’t have to involve drink or drugs. Have a great day as best you can and all the best for 2021.

7 Likes

Hi Everyone. With New Year Just around the corner I struggled this month because I got it in my head new year fresh start. This time next year I will have 12 months sobriety under me, I promise you all and my self.

I wish you all the best in 2021 x

9 Likes

There are so many expectations that build up around this time of year, it can really get in your head can’t it.

That’s why we take it one day at a time :pray::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

9 Likes

Wishing everyone a magical peaceful Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree::lollipop::christmas_tree:

Thank you all for sharing your journey … I am so grateful for the strength, kindness and compassion shown by our community. :gift:

13 Likes

Happy Christmas family!! Hope you all get what you need today. Stay safe… thank you for being here! :pray:t2::two_hearts::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

10 Likes

Good morning and Merry Christmas to you my friend. May you find blessing where you’re at.

:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

10 Likes