Metal Thread (Part 1)

Just seeing my own post, just thought it nice to add the singer/bassist is a fellow sober metalhead, which rocks! Of the band Crypta that is

1 Like

Hell militia, french black metal
I’m going to see them in 10 days
Lyric video with lyrics you can barely read ist krieg :rofl:

3 Likes

Live tonight at La philharmonique de Paris, THE classical music arena, as they got a huge art exhibition on metal for a few months.
Regarde Les Hommes Tomber open the show, It’s gonna be something…

4 Likes

Oh what a blast, this arena is the most beautiful I’ve ever been to (especially for a metal show). The bands were incredible. RLHT blew me away
It was live on Arte channel (french/german TV) !
Thanks Arte :metal:t2:

If you’re interested;:
Regarde Les Hommes Tomber (Something like Look at the fall of mankind)

Behemoth

And me :metal:t2::sweat_smile:

7 Likes
4 Likes

KONVENT: a few girls from Denmark playing…funeral doom sludge with death vocals I guess :grin:
Can’t resist

6 Likes

Any thoughts on the Kerry King album ? I know it’s not only KK, but the name of a band may summarize an ego :sweat_smile:
This one is pretty cool. It reminds me of another band though :thinking::joy:

4 Likes

Saw Rammstein live in Athens tonight! Was a banger in 2022 in Turin and a banger here - 70,000 people, all different ethnicities, shapes and sizes, united by music :metal:t2::fire:

5 Likes

Misery Index :metal:t2:

One of my best friend is the stage diver at the beginning of the video (10 seconds) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes
4 Likes

From the new ACxDC (grindcore/powerviolence, you’ve been warned)

4 Likes
5 Likes

They’re doing a free broadcasted gig in Paris @ La Gaîté lyrique on Monday, I’ll be there :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Suffocation was good! Not really my style of music but well done (when it comes to Death metal I like it mixed with Black metal, hardcore or grind :sweat_smile:)
I miss Frank Mullen though, the new singer really can’t compete with him on stage

3 Likes

My favorite Black metal band that no one knows: Worsen, from North Carolina

4 Likes

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Next saturday will see them in Lisbon for the first time!

5 Likes

One of my favorites!

4 Likes

Oh wow i didn’t know Suffocation replaced their vocalist!! (Admittedly i’m more of a casual fan)

1 Like

Yes he retired in 2019!