Miracle drug you say? I wonder what two would do

Somehow I completely missed this was being tested. Looking for some UK homies to chime in. Also @Donnie_Spiering whatchu know bout this? I only know what the article told me, but it makes sense.

http://www.syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2018/05/fda_lucemyra_opioid_withdrawal_addiction.html

1 Like

Ive never seen it or heard of it but i have seen a treatment where they hook electrodes to the ear and insert the natrex pill thru an incision around the stomach area. Once the procedures over the patients say they feel no withdrawl at all. Its good for 6mo. I seen it on dr phill once

I’m skeptical of anything that says no symptoms… This just claims to lessen it.

Never is a true miracle drug. You will have to deal with some discomfort. Vivitrol has worked for my one friend i think hes at 8 months clean now but is still required thru the courts to take it. They say there are no withdrawls associated with discontinuing vivitrol. I would highly recommend vivitrol for addicts. Over this treatment.

1 Like

I’m on vivitrol as well. It’s been doing great for me. But you need to be 10 days off dope and longer for the maintenance drugs before you can get it so you will definitely feel discomfort. They recommend receiving counseling in addition to the shot.

1 Like