Missing avatars

Haha! @Eke? Is it just people with letters that are missing?
Sounds like something out of Lost!

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow::crazy_face::exploding_head:

Crazy!!

My son doesn’t care for Brit humor. I also enjoy Norwegian humor. Loved Lillyhammer. Same folks have put out a Vikings parody that’s hilarious.

1 Like

Bad Gateway usually means something is wrong on the server-side. I’ll have a look!

5 Likes

Welcome back!

Thanks for peeking, @Robin, and good to see you!!

The missing avis thing still seems to be creeping across more and more. I see it on my app, phone browser and laptop browser. In the browsers I get the broken image symbol instead of just a white space. :confused:

1 Like

I have this issue currently on android samsung s8 using the app

Bad Gateway is a great name for a teen novel or a boy band.

5 Likes

This is happening to me too. Really slow load times, esp on PMs, also. I’ve heard rumor that other people are experiencing same issue.

1 Like

I keep reading it as bad getaway…who? What?

If Bad Gateway is a boy band, Bad getaway is dirty blues rock band!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Now your speaking my language…:guitar::guitar:

1 Like

I’ve been doing some work on the server. It’s been updated and restarted. Let’s see if it improves over the next few days.

7 Likes

Viewing the profiles is a bit weird now. Not at all sure how to read them

1 Like

Avatars are appearing again. :clap: :tada: Awesome, sir! Thank you.

Like @adeygaga49, noticing other subtle changes like the profile popup and welcome banner for new posters. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Robin for whatever you did…everything seems to be back to normal

My daughter needs a better name for her band. LOL Maybe I’ll digest this one.

Hey @Robin could this be why it was freezing a lot this past weekend? I kept having trouble loading things.

All good here, avatars are back, it’s quicker and smoother and some nice new added features
Thank you!

It changed when I updated for forum to the latest version. It runs on on open source platform, so when they updates and changes, this forum also gets them when I do an update.

1 Like