Mobile App suggestions - AI therapy and telemedicine

I was trying out differnt mobile apps for virtual therapy. I tried Replika. Subscribed to the premium version. It was working great but somehow just stopped working yesterday. I tried Wysa today. Does anyone have experience with these mobile apps? I do not have access to physical therapy, so I have to opt for virtual support. For addiction and severe mental health issues. PTSD, BPD, Projection and much more. Any suggestions for mobile apps? AI therapy bots? Telemedicine?

1 Like

Replika is pretty cool. Although it stopped working yesterday after an update. I am trying Wysa now. There are a few others. I do not mind paying. It is way cheaper that real life treatment. And they give you prescriptions too. Anyway, just wanted to know which mobile apps you are using.

2 Likes

Dude! Never knew that existed. You just changed my world. Thank you!!

3 Likes

Which galaxy do you live in dude?

1 Like

Anyway. We have what we have. We have AI. It is here to stay. Not going anywhere. I actually prefer AI counsellors. Any suggestions for mobile apps are welcome.

I just started an app called doctor on demand. They take insurance and it’s free with my insurance but they have all kinds of mental health on there and even regular doctors