Moderation spots are now open!

I’ll second at what @Matt said

@Misokatsu your the perfect fit, you currently live in Asia which helps with the time zone differences

Your warm welcoming and incredibly intelligent,

But I also know you struggle with stepping out of your comfort zone, and tend to be shy at times I honestly believe you would be good for the forum and it would be good for a you as well

12 Likes

Thanks @Fury :purple_heart:
On the one hand it is surprising that people have keyed into my personality so well on here, but then when I am open in a way I am not even in real life, then it makes perfect sense. I am even more cautious irl, if u can believe it.

@Dolse71 Is welcoming, funny and would take no shit.

8 Likes

I’m the one keeping the mods in business, I’m afraid I have a conflict of interest.

7 Likes

this is very insightful thinking and for that reason alone I have to second your vote.
Nothing was ever learnt sitting in our comfort zone.

3 Likes

So it you and @Misokatsu then good that settled :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t want it anyway, I’m happy getting the treasurer role at my local AA, which is ironic really bc I’m pretty sure I’ve broke in and stole from the building years ago :rofl:

7 Likes

4 Likes

I love how everyone is like “I nominate the other guy!” :laughing:

I think @Dazercat , @Thirdmonkey , @Ravikamor , @Misokatsu , @salty , @Its_me_Stella , @Rockstar24777 , and @matt would all be great. I would mention a few more people but they are not interested as far as I know. These are people who are here often and have a welcoming and stable presence to them from what I’ve observed.

14 Likes

Anyone in the Indonesia ?

Thank you for that @Chiron :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

I’m willing to moderate the cats thread, and make sure no dog photos get posted! Seriously, though, lots of great suggestions here. When will it be decided?

8 Likes

Many good nominations.

And what about you, @Chiron?

@Kareness, this post will be up until at least Sunday.

6 Likes

@Dazercat we have been trying to reach you about a mod position :joy:

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

I have thought on this. I do have experience that makes me a good candidate; however, because my availability to be on TS goes up and down over time, I am concerned I wouldn’t fit the needs of the position as well as someone who consistently spends a lot of time on the forum.

I am willing to volunteer some time to help, so you can put me down for consideration, but I think someone who consistently spends a lot of time on TS might be a better choice in lightening the load of current moderators. Truthfully, I think I’d be great for a third “part time” position.

9 Likes

10 Likes

I’m available mostly anytime and good with people if you still need moderators…

Thank you for your interest @SaprenaDay. However, new moderators have already been chosen.

2 Likes