More music, BUT

OK so I’ve not even pressed play yet bc I know what’s coming, just like me and manowar thank you for the memories. Here goes :metal:

1 Like

seriously if people don’t like metal at least skip to minute 4.

1 Like

don’t know if it’s a nostalgic thing but I always stop to listen to this if it’s on the radio, sometimes I think it’s about me and sometimes I think it’s about other people but our true colours will come shining through good or bad no one can lie forever.

1 Like

I absolutely love Metallica. My best friend in elementary school got me into rock and metal and they were quickly my first (musical) love. Ever since then music has been a huge part of my life. I’ll always remember watching their early documentaries, listening to their music every day and idolizing them.

Thanks for the share.

2 Likes

There’s other ones besides Hot pink. Like purple, red, green and orange. And tweed gold goes year around :blush:

1 Like

I’ll have to believe you as I’m a bloke with no fashion sense, jeans and a t shirt all year for me.

1 Like
3 Likes

Yes!!! Love it!

There’s a great instagram account, fugazi_livearchive, loads of old photos etc, if you like that kind of thing :+1:

1 Like

When I was a youngster I was in a band that played similar music (early 90s). I’ll see if I can dig up an old flyer from a show we played.

1 Like

Flyer from a show I played. Those were the days!

1 Like

Cool! Which was your band?

I am almost embarrassed to say! I was the guitarist for strong point. It was a blast I was young when I was playing shows. So many awesome memories though! At one show I remember people stage diving not only off the stage but, there were two small round trampolines on the edge of the stage and people were getting some major air time!

1 Like
1 Like

Haha, you shouldn’t be embarrassed, that’s cool. I bet the shows back then were great fun. I got into hardcore around the same time, late 90’s early 2000’s, but grew away from it mostly. I’ve gotten back into it now im sober, love the positive energy and it’s really nostalgic. Infact a bunch of old mates and I have started jamming again recently and play old punk and hardcore covers. I love it :smiley: And Im finding out about loads of bands from back then that I didn’t know about at the time. I’m totally gonna look up Strong Point now :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely! :raised_hands:

1 Like

This has been a favorite of mine for a while.

2 Likes

We are definitely friends

1 Like

This is the first time I’ve seen a video of the song, I first heard it on Spotify when I was in the deepest depths of hell with addiction, and it really got me. Seeing that the video is also about addiction, I could have guessed. Don’t watch if you’re triggered by alcohol paraphernalia.

1 Like