More music, BUT

it’s not the lyrics, it’s not even your favourite song but what kinda music defines you, who are you when it comes down to it. luckily for me the video and the band says it all.

3 Likes

I love seeing everyone’s posts about music and how it has helped them.

Music is a major part of my life (before and after sobriety). I was scared when I got sober that the bands and songs that meant so much to me before would lose their meaning but it has been the opposite and it all means so much more to me now.

This is a picture I took of Kyle Pavone from We Came as Romans. He died a few months later from a heroin overdose.

4 Likes

This is me:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say this song defines me. Just a great song I haven’t heard in a long time!

1 Like

He was only 15 when he wrote this.

1 Like

This is me, I know it’s old. And a cliché, and British pop. But it was a huge hit in Sweden, and I still like it. It always makes me happy, and I usually am or trying to be :blush:

2 Likes

I love jake bugg and your not broken mate bc your fixable, your putting all the pieces together as we speak.

Well as cheesy as it is what a great feeling to have inside :+1:

1 Like

definitely!!! :metal:

I’m still listening and never heard it before but what great lyrics.

1 Like

I still listen to a couple of tracks at least weekly, true Kings of metal :+1:

This was me (well not that I was a latino gangster but OK) for more than a couple of decades.

4 Likes

Used to play it a lot, loved every note.
3 Likes

warriors of the world is in there I hope?

Well got to the end of it so I don’t know if that says more about me or you but I’m glad your better :rofl:

1 Like

Cheesy or not, I love it. Pink clothes, glitter, bubble gum, cartoons and colorful cereals too. I’m like a kid :blush: I like when things are bright and uplifting.

1 Like

reminds me of a scene from the godfather but if we’re going down that route then this will always stick with me from one of my favourite 80s films. Make of it what you will but I’m stuck with it :grin:

1 Like

that’ll explain your pink clothing then :grin:

1 Like

Well it’s fall now so I’m going over to fall/winter colors :blush:

no way, bright colours in the fall brightens up everyone’s day. As you were :smirk:

1 Like