Motivation and meditation posts (Part 1)

Good morning. I went to a meeting. There were about 14 of us and we sat in a semi circle. It was step (1) meeting and there was lots of reading and almost all spoke. I didn’t. I left feeling I wasn’t in the right place for me but I will try other days and places because what do I know anyway😊

3 Likes

I’m so glad you went in. When I first went it was hard to fit into the different groups that seemed to already be paired off. It took a little time to get into the groove but it has paid off. Take your time find what fits for you and stay sober. You got this.

2 Likes

I’m glad the readings help.

1 Like

Good morning.

3 Likes

Good morning.

4 Likes

Oh I’m really late to this but everything ok?

Good afternoon. This website was buggy this morning I could not get on to post. I hope everyone has a great day.

7 Likes

Thanks for asking! You betcha.

At the time was recalling my first few steps. All the potential I could see and embracing surrender/acceptance. Sort of having another wave of that the past week, asking what more life would have of me.

That prayer appeared at just the right time.

1 Like

Oh good! It’s pretty fitting I guess that Spring is here. A time of renewal and all that. Wishing you love and light as you retread those steps and move further along your path :heart::candle:

1 Like

It’s ok to find things difficult. The trick I guess is working out what challenges are worth rising to and what ones to walk away from. A sober head helps with that.

8 Likes

Good morning.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Good morning.