Motivation and meditation posts (Part 1)

Good morning.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone I hope you have a great day.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Good morning

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

1 Like

Good morning everyone. I pray that everyone can find that courage inside themselves. Have a great day and weekend.

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Thanks for this, Rich! Really needed the forgiveness part this morning…hope you’re doing well. :] thought I’d share this this morning…resonated with me :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing that. It is so easy to forget why we stopped or to make excuses to not go to a meeting. I’ve been told if you feel like you need a meeting go to a meeting. If you like you don’t need a meeting run to a meeting. Last night I went a AA meeting to see a friend and as I was leaving I realized I really needed that meeting more than I thought I did. Forgiveness is a struggle that deal with daily but I pray for the ppl that have a hard time forgiving even if my heart is not in it. One day at a time.

1 Like

Good morning everyone

1 Like

Motivation

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Rainy cool day today. So it makes for a good day to hit s meeting mofo some reading and go to work. Stay buy stay sober.

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

I am working on learning to dance in the rain again!

Did a short meditation this morning for the first time in a while. There was a story about a man who fell into a river, got swept away and went over the edge of a waterfall. When asked how he survived he said something like: I accommodated myself to the water, not the water to me. I allowed myself to shaped by it and just as I was plunged into the swirl I came out with the swirl.

Moral of the story, go with the flow and be open to the experiences you encounter. (Also, don’t walk too close to the edge of fast flowing rivers with waterfalls, just in cases :joy:)

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

1 Like

Good morning everyone

2 Likes

3 Likes

I love that.

1 Like