Movies Check-in / Reviews šŸ“¼

Just saw that thereā€™s a Beetlejuice 2 coming out in September.
The trailer looks so good :blush:

6 Likes

Just watched this and itā€™s really gotten under my skin and pissed me offā€¦ But was also watchable and interesting :thinking:

Has anyone watched it? I have too many thoughts on this oneā€¦ Not all good. Not the quality of the film, moreso the content/presentation of concepts.

1 Like

Looks interesting

1 Like

Good movie. Crazy, sad story for sure

1 Like

It was, but very hard to watch as I found it super inappropriateā€¦but maybe thatā€™s just me. I wondered if anyone else might have watched it as I would like their input.

1 Like
6 Likes

Alexa on steroids.

4 Likes

Have you seen Margaux? Similar. Itā€™s a bit worrying :smirk:

1 Like

No I havenā€™t, but now that you mentioned it, Iā€™ll have to watch it. I walked out of ā€œAfraidā€ thinking is this our future? A bit worrisome for sure.

1 Like

:warning: :no_entry: Trigger Warning :no_entry: :warning:
Bit dark. Plenty of drinking.
But there is recovery too. Mostly a story of recovery.

2 Likes

RIP James Earl Jones

11 Likes

He will always be King Jaffey from Coming to America, Mufassa from the Lion King, and DARTH VADER. The voice of a generation.

2 Likes

For a sequel I think it was well done - Keaton was outstanding!
@mira_d
@catmancam

5 Likes

I watched it last night.
It was good. I liked it a lot. SP was perfect for the part of the taxi driver. Dakota was great too. It was a good movie. They sure had to learn a lot of dialogue just the 2 of them. I mostly just watch for entertainment. It was good.

1 Like

Cheeky film adventure with my bestie Tim Burton .

Six people only in the viewing, comfy seats and amazing visuals and imagination. They donā€™t make them like this often.

Absolutely LOVED IT. :skull::skull:

6 Likes

It was better than the original IMO :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

No way! Really. Havenā€™t seen it yet.

1 Like

Heartfelt, inventive, good filmmaking. I mean, most movies are complete rubbish these days. This was great.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see it.

1 Like

Tim did a great job on the story line and I did appreciate the actors not trying to appear young like they do with sequels.

2 Likes