Movies Check-in / Reviews 📼

10 Likes

Just watched a movie on prime called beautiful boy
It’s about a family and the daverstating effect they have on there lives bc there son’s a meth addict very current it was an amazing watched but at times uncomfortable as it’s played so well

16 Likes

This thread just make me think of a great idea. We should all watch a movie at the same time and then discuss it on here

29 Likes

That’s a great idea. I belong to a discord group that does this. Someone streams a movie they are watching, and everyone joins that chat and watches their feed. People are open to talk while the movie is playing, but encouraged to keep it someone quiet a minimal so that they can still enjoy the film.

8 Likes

And Daniel Radcliffe is sober!

11 Likes

It’s probably a pretty easy idea too. Someone has to make a server, I’m good at that, but if someone else could do it that would be great because I’d probably get a lot of gaming cravings since I always used discord for gaming. And we need to find a good time

1 Like

I’m happy to create a server. I don’t really know what I’m doing, but I assume it’s simple enough.

Join the server here: https://discord.gg/6BZtKx

Anyone versed in discord feel free to chime in on how to personalize the server!

3 Likes

mqdefault

This is a very touching amazingly made film it’s about a 23 yo drunk and drug addict check it out there’s another movie similar to this called beautiful boy that’s about a father tryi g to save his son from death from a meth addiction both played extremely to the core very emotional and some bits are hard to watch but I recommend if you like watching these types of films

11 Likes

I’m loving this thread​:yellow_heart::blue_heart::heart::green_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Just about to watch it now,I’d prefer more gore than boo that’s my get up .more movie reviews welcome I’ve got a week off so watching alot of different movies any suggestions welcome

1 Like

Let me know what u think I’m just about to watch haunt

1 Like

Just finished watching HAUNT I loved it great film definitely a 4.5/5 brilliant anymore good films

1 Like

Departed is a great rouge cop film amazing it’s from early 2000 or maybe even 90,s but a fantastic film
Departed234

5 Likes

That would be a great idea yes I did myself get alittle confused especially about the farther in the room and also the girl dressed as the skeleton but all in all great movie

1 Like

Any more suggestions greatly appreciated

1 Like

I know all about meeting been an attendee for many years💜

1 Like

Try (beautiful boy) if that didn’t float ya boat.have a great day💜

2 Likes

Did u find movie

1 Like

I’m also into horror but not jump scares more outback hillbilly horror seen hills have eyes,wrong turn, which was awful but outback horror have you watched +wolf creek) if not ya missing a great franchise

2 Likes