Moving forward needing advice/support

Hello again everyone
My name is Jonathan and I currently reside at living sober house connected to a treatment center and was just informed there is a bunch of new changes coming and to make sure I have money in the bank. There is a list of possibilities that can come from this but of course my head goes astray. So the timeline is usually 2 years from when you enter phase 3 n there is a good chance that is getting cut down which means I would have to move. Although I feel I am mentally prepared I second guess myself I fear living on my own for so many reasons and fear that I would start drinking cause of this. So I start to look for places, do I relocate, do I look for roommates, which is always a Gamble because with short notice I cannot be picky so if I end up with someone that uses or drinks I automatically put myself in a dangerous situation that I’m not prepared for I have been living with sober people for the last 16 months. I guess this is more a rant than anything just getting things off my mind before it eats at me I’m glad I’m in a financial n mentally stable place not to panic over this but I like being prepared so I find out the changes next Thursday any advice or support would be helpful because my brain is pacing thanks for listening.