Mr Cade Update - 5/21/21

Hello there everyone!!! For those of you familiar with the “ Mr. Cade’s wild ride“, I express my apologies for not being more involved or plugged in to the community. That said….

Our friend, brother, trudger… is doing exceptionally well! He has just been transfer to Wasco State Prison. Now…this may sound like a bad thing or an unproductive piece of info, but I gladly say that this definitely is not. The impression is that they are only transferring the people they want to start the RELEASEING PROCESS!!!

Things point to him being released sooner then the projected release date of winter this year.

To the sobriety side…He is admirably doing extremely well. He’s in great spirits. He appreciates the opportunity this creates for him, in regards to strengthening his recovery or sharing the message.

I spoke with his mother today and him directly a week ago. He has stayed grounded, while maintaining his gratitude and empathy for the situation. I feel confident in saying this is only strengthening his commitment to sobriety.

From a letter he wrote ”My goals are to remain sober, remain grateful, apply compassion and kindness where I can”! These are his words. personallyI love him for the reason he has maintained a level head about these things.

To those who would like to write him…

Cade Fall, BN6172
D -1, 244
PO 7700
Wasco, CA

This info may change, but it is a solid address to send mail. If this changes, I will definitely update as soon as I hear anything.

These are good things and he made a point to share his love for this specific community, especially those who he had relationships with before he went off grid.

Please send the love and he/I sincerely hope all those in the struggle are finding inner peace and self love!!!

27 Likes

Thanks for the update. I’m really glad he’s doing so well. I will write to him.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the update Jonny. Good news. Hope the impressions are correct.

That’s great news! Thank you for the update Jonny. He’s definitely missed by a lot of us on this forum.

Scam Alert!
Do you people realize this is an inmate in a California prison?
Wasco is a reception center, first stop after county. After Mr. Cade goes to ICC he’s told his M.E.P.D by his CCI, CCII and Captain after his committee hearing for his determinate sentence that was handed to him by a court.
For those of you that want to write him that CDCR number will allow his mail to follow him until he’s off parole. If you’re really wanting to help him out get a JPAY and a GTL account. You can also send him money orders, just put that magic CDCR number on it and it goes directly on his books. The biggest money laundering system in the world, no money flow questions at all.

I’m confused. What is the scam? This is to send Cade letters for those of us who know him, not to send him money. You can go to Wasco website and search him and shows he’s an inmate there.

4 Likes

What’s the scam? Sending letters to someone we’ve come to love and care about? Your post makes no sense.

3 Likes

Yeah, he’s been a member of the forum for a couple years I believe and he kept us all in the loop as far as when he was going in, etc. It is absolutely not a scam; it’s us keeping in touch with our friend.

4 Likes

Has he been a contributing member while locked up?
Every inmate has a hustle, that’s a prison fact, that’s what the scam alert was about.
I just don’t want people to get hustled. Before you know it, it’s just GTI? He never gets to talk on the phone ya know? He needs a quarterly package from JPAY cause he gets no soap, shampoo or honey buns? A money order please? $50 to canteen helps me make it through the month for my OTC meds?

A simple support letter can cause an avalanche.

You obviously don’t know this cat. He’s one of the models of sobriety and humility on this forum. He’s sent two letters to us through another member with no whiff of asking for anything.

I appreciate your caution, but you are dead wrong about @MrCade.

11 Likes

Yes, he’s been a contributing member since being locked up via letters shared here on the forum. Not every inmate has a hustle, at least not this one!! Not one person has mentioned anything about sending money and no one has implied that we do so. It’s all about keeping in touch with our friend.

4 Likes

Caveat Emptor, that’s all.

Yikes; I appreciate your concern but it doesn’t apply here. I have worked in LE and the prison system, this is legit. If you look him up you’ll see he’s been here for a long time.

2 Likes

Your Caveat Emptor is totally unnecessary in this case.

1 Like

One of the hardest things for me to do, as an alcoholic with felony DUI convictions, is to suspend judgment and expect the best of people, particularly those I don’t know very well. So I can understand your difficulty with it. And yes, everyone who has been in the system has learned to deal with that system and get along in it. There are many ways to to do that and still remain righteous, humble and sincere.

I brought AA meetings into our state prison for 10 years until COVID shut us down. In that time, I’ve seen hustlers, hard luck cases, profoundly baffled addicts and alcoholics, and sober men filled with divine spirit. In my experience, Cade lands squarely in that last group. We need not fear him, nor anyone who reaches out for our help. Because there is essentially no difference between me and the person reaching out.

Everything is gonna be alright. People are essentially good. And my material possessions mean nothing if I hoard them anyway.

8 Likes

One last word on this; yes he has been a contributing member here since he’s been locked up.

3 Likes

How do you “look him up?”

the magnifying glass on the top of the page here…

He has seven posts? And you know him? How does that work?

I’ve known only a few, but that wasn’t my experience. Maybe I didn’t know the whole story, but to that end…