Music for warriors like us đź’Ş

There was no such a thread yet so I made one.
When times are hard music does help. The epic, loud, warrior-kind of music.

I’ll collect tracks here that make me feel like nothing can harm me. Maybe one of those helps you too.

5 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

This is exactly what i was talking to my therapist about. I’m glad others are able to find therapy in music

1 Like

Music is extremely important for me as it directly triggers the right regions in my brain. I’m happy I am like this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Plus: I’m stronger in training while listening to this kind of music. It somehow adds like 20% of power.

1 Like
2 Likes

Kinda a war-call agains my DOC :muscle:

2 Likes

In the early stages of my sobriety I listened to this album quite a bit: “The 13th Step” by Perfect Circle. The entire record deals with the topic of addiction and recovery, both from the addict’s viewpoint and from others around him/her. Highlights are the songs “Weak and Powerless” and “Gravity”. It was like a punch in the gut for me. Awesome piece of music.

A_Perfect_Circle-Thirteenth_Step

3 Likes

Dead Kennedys, Dead Cross, Circle Jerks, Ice-T, The Germs, Wu-Tang Clan, G.B.H., High on Fire, Slayer, Melvins, Sleep, Kyuss, Mr. Bungle, Nas, Tomahawk, Fantômas, Public Enemy, Faith No More, Ice Cube, Tool, King Buffalo, A Tribe Called Quest, Cypress Hill, Slomatics, Conan…

Man! … phew … and on and on and on and on! SO much GREAT music, not enough space here (nor in my memory) to list it all.

Lemme put it this way:

I am a music fan, not a genre fan; if it's good, I will listen to it.
5 Likes

Same my friend :+1:

2 Likes

@Sabrina80 what a good thread! This video and music help me to maintain the spirit of fight

3 Likes

OMG Massive Attack! I totally forgot them! Thank you so much for posting this Thomas :star_struck:

1 Like
1 Like

Hear, hear! :+1:

1 Like

@Sabrina80 I hope you like this

2 Likes
1 Like

There are so many good ones. I listen to these when I need some battle energy:

3 Likes
1 Like