Muting/ignoring a member whose profile is hidden

Probably the question has been asked before but I’ve searched and I can’t find sorry. How can I mute/ignore somebody who has his/her/its/their profile set to hidden? Thanks

7 Likes

It has. It’s under your Preferences for the forum.

1. Click your icon in upper right
  2. Click your user name in the popup and go to Preferences
  3. In the right drop down change from Account to Users

You can manually add/remove muted and ignored users there.

4 Likes

Found it. Thanks.

3 Likes

I can relate to this. A few months ago there was someone who I got into a “heated discussion” with one day. And then for the next few months he would comment on every post and I participated in giving me advice or critiquing advice I’d given other people :joy: it’s quite funny thinking back. But at the time it was god damn infuriating.

4 Likes

Oh my god. This happened to me only one time (just to be clear it was not Derek!) Had this gotten to the extent you’re describing I would have left. Maybe I shouldn’t post this, give that person any ideas… Lol.

7 Likes

Haha yeah the worst part was when I would celebrate a milestone or something and he would comment with some sort of condescending backwards compliment like “you’ve come along way compared to what you were like when you first joined this forum”. Id just think to myself ‘can you just fuck off mate’ :joy::joy:

1 Like