My 1st Month!

Hey wonderfuls!
I realized when I woke up this morning that I had 1 month sober yesterday. I’ve changed my life so much in the past month and I don’t regret a thing… it’s not been easy but this is the way I wanna live. You guys have been a huge help too, I really appreciate all of you! :heart:
I’m gonna keep going strong and make something of myself and do stuff, saved a lot of money this month so… I went to Paris, perfect way to celebrate my 29th birthday and my 1st month!!

I love you all, au revoir! :tokyo_tower::slightly_smiling_face:

Sky✨

21 Likes

Brilliant, great job for making it a month, it just gets better and better. Keep going x

1 Like

Great job! You look so happy :grin: Thank you for sharing your journey with us, love the pic!

1 Like

Congratulations on your month sober and you’re 29th birthday!

I was still in the middle of my relapse when I hit 29 in April. I’ll use your saved money and trip to Paris as motivation for the big 3-0 next year. What a great way to treat yourself!

1 Like

Thank you all so much, I appreciate it! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Congratulations so proud of you

1 Like

Well dang! Most people celebrate their first 30 days with a chip but you gave yourself adventure! My kinda girl! Congratulations and keep focusing on the rewards! Sobriety is a lifestyle and it looks very good on you!

HUGS

2 Likes

Thank you, Tosh :slight_smile:️:hibiscus:

Thank you so much, @Naturehippy! I really appreciate it :rose::kissing_closed_eyes:

I know that I don’t know you yet, but I am so proud of you sweet girl! I hope you enjoyed yourself on your vacation! I cannot wait to see all of the milestone comments that you will have to post in the future!

1 Like

What a great picture. Congrats on the 30 days @Sky!

1 Like