My deepest regrets

I owe everyone an apology for last night. I am currently ill, and I am desperately hoping it isnt Covid, and feeling like physical shit.
There is more than just “the Man cold” behind this…
Nevertheless, I lashed out, was intentionally cruel in order to alienate and in turn was met with love and support. This causes me deep shame.
Thank you…God/dess bless you all!

27 Likes

I hope you feel better soon! I think we all knew you were struggling and didn’t mean it. Everyone has bad days.

4 Likes

You’re (a) good man. It’s a struggle at times. I’m glad to see you. Get well soon.

3 Likes

Hey @ICanAndWill sorry you’re feeling poorly, hope you feel better soon my friend :pray:t2::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon!! Hopefully you can find some rest and relaxation this weekend. And look forward to seeing more of you on here!

3 Likes

Sometimes we lash out in places where we feel safe. Unconditional and forgiving love and support is needed with recovery. :heart::pray: Sending you big hugs :hugs:

5 Likes

Glad to see you. Sending healing thoughts your way.

4 Likes

Please don’t feel shame. I have to say it shows true character to come on here and apologize though. You’re always lovely and supportive here, so I think we all knew you were going through something. I hope it’s not Covid, and I hope you feel better soon.

4 Likes

Get well soon my friend, we’ve all been there,the main thing is you acknowledged it and step up like a real man!

5 Likes

Get well soon :blush: :pray:

2 Likes

You came forward and made ammends,

That speaks volumes on your character.

Get well man, let’s hope it’s not COVID

5 Likes

Good you came back. I can understand what you feel and it shows a huge strength to realize this. :sunflower:

2 Likes

One of my favourite snippets from To Kill a Mockingbird. Atticus Finch talking to his daughter Scout:

"…You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - "

“Sir?”

" - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."

Whatever the reasons for your post, I’m in no position to judge you. Glad you’re back. :orange_heart:

2 Likes

I am so glad you came back, and hope nothing I posted upset you! Drink a LOT of water, broth and try and get some sleep…maybe with a heating pad (on low( for any body aches… and epsom salt baths do help if you can.:blush:

2 Likes

We all have bad days mate, I’m sure it’s water under the bridge especially now you have apologised. Nothing to feel shame about. I hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

We’ve all been there. Glad to see you back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you are feeling better overall.

1 Like