My downfall to heroin and benzos๐Ÿ’€โ˜ ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

Iโ€™ve been sober from heroin for 2 years but have struggled with benzos for my whole life. Torn many relationships down and almost died quite a few times. Iโ€™ve been sober from benzos for 1 month on the 13th of May. I have a great support system. My son my wife and another little one on the way. I play guitar and talk w my wife when I feel the urge and itโ€™s helping. Iโ€™m also on house arrest so that helps me not being able to go get anything if I wanted to. I love to hear other peopleโ€™s storys and like to help anyway I can Iโ€™ve been lower than anyone can ever imagine and Iโ€™m on the latter now and very proud of myself. Message me if anyone would like to talk. :metal::metal::facepunch:

6 Likes

It is 18 hours that i stopped heroine and 1 hour later i was so weak but i asked help and all the people there helped me so much. Now i am feeling better. I throw all the heroine and that shit and now i am foing other things like watching netflix and keeping my hands busy. It is soo hard. Any advice?

1 Like

What are you needing help with are you in withdrawal? Cause I know the feeling very badly! And I feel for you!!! Suboxone or subutext or Xanax or kpin will help I am prescribed kpin and suboxone and it has kept me clean and healthy and feeling normal. What stage are you at in your detox I will help you through it all

My name is Tyler Iโ€™m 25 and am a very good person to help you Iโ€™ve been through heroin dtโ€™s my whole life Iโ€™m the guy to keep you sober. I believe in medications without abuse and stand very strong on marijuana maintenance program during detox. Your body needs nutrients food and electrolights and indica and some sativas will help greatly!! Message me as soon as you get this and weโ€™ll chat

1 Like