My fiancè bought me chocolate as a gift for my first week sober :)

After i got home from work tonight i was pleasantly surprised by my fiancè gifting me a pack of my favorite sugar free chocolate as a gift for completing my first week sober. They told me how proud they are of me doing this and that just made my night :heart_eyes:

24 Likes

And if you ever have urges to drink, try a piece of chocolate to offset that urge…it works for most people !!

7 Likes

That’s ace!
A little acknowledgement goes a long way sometimes.
Enjoy

5 Likes

Really??? I didn’t know that! I’ll have to keep that in mind

3 Likes

I tried to carry M&Ms with me my whole 1st year, Arianna - {BTW, I have a granddaughter named Arianna…}

Wish you well on your journey !!

5 Likes

Aaaah, that is so thoughtful of your fiancè.
It’s good to have some support back home as well. Congratulations with your first week sober, may many follow! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
TuSeFzo4hJeWk

5 Likes

That is very thoughtful!! And congrats on your week!!!

4 Likes

That’s awesome Arianna! Happy for you :innocent:

3 Likes

I just love this!!! I’ve definitely been eating more chocolate and sweets in general since not drinking and even doing some baking. Congrats on week one!!! :partying_face::muscle::v::+1::chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

Very nice and great job! I’m curious, what is your favorite sugar-free chocolate?

1 Like

Hershey’s :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: that was literally sweet :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That was thoughtful of him , im a choc guy my wife and sons hide theirs just incase Dad feels like a sugar burst lol wish you well

3 Likes