My first covid shot tomorrow

So I’m getting my first COVID shot tomorrow feeling very nervous!!

8 Likes

I had mine had no side effects everything will be good sending you positive vibes :wink::white_heart:

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate that

1 Like

Which one? Wife and I got Moderna. I didn’t even feel it. Sore arm. Nothing else. Same for the wife. We got the second one Wednesday. And we never got sic. Sore arm. I drank lots of water and did a bunch of meditation. I hear the older you are the chances of getting sick because of the shot is lower. Good to be 60 I guess. It was a strange feeling thinking about it.
Good luck.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

I had one too. Other than a slightly sore arm like all shots give you, I had zero side effects. The soreness was nothing like a tetanus shot. I didn’t even feel the needle go into my arm.

4 Likes

And I had Pfizer

2 Likes

I had pfizer also

1 Like

I’m really not sure to be honest it’s a 2 part shot! I’m just the kind of person who won’t even get a flu shot so this is really going against my beliefs but I’m doing it anyways more for my families piece of mind. I’ll let ya all know how it goes tomorrow.

5 Likes

I also made no effort to hydrate, hadn’t heard of that before this forum/after I got the shot. I’ll hydrate for the second one. In fact I walked l had time to kill before my shot so walked like 3 miles around San Francisco. So I was likely dehydrated. You’ll be just fine. Nothing to be afraid of.

1 Like

My husband had the Pfizer he had no side effects!

1 Like

Hi myssy! You’re gonna be fine :+1: my hubby had Pfizer and was fine, no side effects and I had Astra Zeneca… I was a little bit groggy and felt a bit headache-y but only for a while. I slept it off and felt better the next day. Let us know how ya get on lovely :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Will do thank you

2 Likes

You’ll be fine. I get my second on Thursday. No side effects at all. Arm was a little sore but thats it.

Shot one was fine for me…super fatigued and aches on shot 2.

Better than having actual Covid though! :blush:

3 Likes

Pfizer or Moderna?

Moderna…what did you have?

Pfizer. Only one so far, but no effects other than a slightly sore arm

1 Like

My husband had Pfizer as well, and had no issues. Hoping the same for you :raised_hands:t2::grinning:

So far so good just very sore arm

4 Likes

Did you feel the fatigue the next day or that evening? I get my 2nd on the 3rd; I’ll have the next day off though.