My First day done

As I’m typing this out I have completed my first day of soberity and I am crying tears of joy. I started cossuming 12yrs ago and today Jan 7 have completely broken the cycle. Even tho it’s 2am right now I wanna scream at the top of my lungs. I wanna thank all of y’all and the amazing stories I read so far. I know as long as I hsve y’all support along side with my will power I got this and you got this as well.

A day at a time, One Love

22 Likes

So glad you are feeling excited about your first step! This is a journey and I hope you find your way without many detours. Hope day 2 is a good one for you!

2 Likes

Big congrats Miguel! It’s one day at a time for all of us. Which means if you could do one day, you can do the next too. And the day after again. But just concentrate on the one day at a time. Keep going like that and you can’t fail. Happy to have you here with us all. Together we’re strong.

3 Likes

Yes, one day at a time has become my new motto. The urge to consume has been crazy but everytime I get it I start to do pushups, my arms and shoulders are tired but my will is burning with passion. These baby steps are key. Cheers

4 Likes

Thank you very much, it means a lot to me. Fingers crossed that day 2 is amazing. I hope you’re doing well. Cheers

1 Like

Congratulations!

On my journey, I have found for me that support was far more important than will power. Support comes in many forms! Stay active on here.

2 Likes

Will do, Thank you. Cheers

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m on Day 2 and it feels great. Sluggish, slight headache, but it feels great. We can do this - one day at a time. :heartbeat:

3 Likes

A HUGE congratulations on ur 1 day!! I see u posted this 17 hours ago… im responding late to this. How have u been since ur post? Hope things are going well :slight_smile:

1 Like

So proud of you! Great job and keep going! This community has helped me SO MUCH. Lean on people here. They won’t let you down.

1 Like

No worries, I am doing good. Doing my up most best to resist. I started to do workouts and it helps me. I hope you’re doing well as well. Cheers

1 Like

Yes so many nice people. I’m glad I join. Cheers

Great job on day 1! So glad you’re here with us :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like