My first day in sobriety

My first day in my Sobriety session please encourage me

14 Likes

Welcome aboard! Glad you are here! TS has been so very helpful to me, hope you find it helpful too!:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hey there and welcome!! How’re you feeling??

My 2nd Day

3 Likes

I’m like an hour away from five days. Baby steps. Just think that I’ll be sober for tonight. Tomorrow you focus on tomorrow etc. Good luck! You are strong!

Welcome Olivier. Congratulations on taking a huge first step. Wish you all the best.

Hello Oliver! I’m Julia and I’m an alcoholic. I just wanted to welcome you to this community. 58 days AF for me. And each day I take it one day at a time. Happy to see you here :sparkling_heart::pray::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Welcome and major congratulations on the start of your journey!

Hi Olivier welcome :raising_hand_woman:
You have found a great spot to add in your new sober life. This app has helped me a lot to become sober and stay that way :hugs:
There is many support here and there is always someone to talk too. People here are from all over the world so there is always someone awake. I’m Dutch, nice to meet you!
One of the most important threads here for me was the daily check in thread. For the first year of my recovery I was there every day to check in sober and talk with others. Feel free to join!

If you have any questions, just ask!
See you around.