My first time I've been 60days clean

I can’t believe I’m 60days clean I never had this many days clean let alone 14days clean was the most I’ve ever been clean.
I got to this point by losing my BABY MOTHER to our favorite drugs and she is not here and its been 67days since MY RIDE OR DIE BEEN GONE it suck she passed on July 29th and our son birthday was August 8th. I beat myself up over this it’s hard at night time she was my rock my everything 7years she ride by my side all I keep thinking about is her saying “If I was to die you wouldn’t be able to handle the things I do for our son” my son ask for his mommy all the time it hurts that shes not here she was the best her laughs her eyes her nice blond hair that kept getting in my face. I now am in outpatient treatment

9 Likes

Damn man that must be hard to deal with. Keep walking that sober path man, love that boy of yours… i wish you the best man

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss and for the loss to your boy. There is hope for your future as you work that recovery so you can be the best dad you can be. Keep fighting - he’s worth it and you’re worth a happy, clean and sober life.

1 Like

Thank u I need as much support as I can get I have my mother on my side and my daughters that’s what’s keeping me out of trouble and my son

Thank u so much it’s definitely hard I didn’t expect it to be easy