My first time using this app

First day on the app. It’s nice to see the daily progress black on white.
406 days sober.
I started for my son, and now I’m keep going for myself too! :black_heart:

19 Likes

Keep going :muscle:t2: you’ve got this :v:t2:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum ans congratulations on ur sobriety time. I also started my journey for my son and continue on for him and myself also! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I was just reading a comment you left on another post! :slight_smile: NICE to meet you! My little one is 7 months old. Yours? He gave me the strenght to quit hard d**gs. Being with him is the best high :black_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome Marticia.
Congratulations on your 406 days sober. How beautiful to start this journey for your son. You must have a lot to be grateful for now that you’re sober.
Have a good read around and join in when you’re comfortable.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Hi and Welcome
this app is aweosme and i agree it is awesome to see your time black on white keep up the awesome work and 406 days ALOT .your in the right place here alot of great people and a awesome safe space

3 Likes

I just joined today. This community seems pretty welcoming, which is nice for those of us who are introverts. Congrats on your sober time.

3 Likes

Wow congratulations! 406 days is great! Also, Congratulations on the new little one!
And finally, welcome to ts! :heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Marticia :blush: and congratulations on your sober time :partying_face:
Lots of lovely people and awesome threads on here, I hope to see you about.
:heart::v:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family. Congratulations on your sober time. :muscle:

2 Likes

Hi Dazarcat, you know my two kitties, Lucifer and Chico have helped me so much in this journey. Their warmth and weirdness always put a smile on my face :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you are lucky to have a friend like this!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Great work on all that time you have under your belt!

1 Like