My glutenfree journey

Day 15
Things that changed so far:

• The chicken skin on my arms keeps on healing, absolutely no inflamed spots any more. Only slightly visible tiny spots. Skin becomes smoother.
  • Feet look a little better, no flaking any more
  • I’m not hungry all the day
  • No carb coma, no high heart rate
  • While beeing on my period I usually look like a pizza. This time I only had some tiny pimples, not one cyst. Now 2 days after: clear skin.

I’m happy :heart_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

Stupid me!! I was soso hungry for pasta.
Inhaled some, not much tho.
Now it feels like my heart jumps out of my chest :roll_eyes::pleading_face::poop:

Helloooo again :blush:
I’m in this since over 1 month and feeling better. I started taking CBD oil yesterday bc it’s anti inflammatory and calms me down in stressful situations.
I’ll take my nutrition to another level and started with paleo today. Always wanted to but never started it.
Sport still is not possible for me, it’s still too hot and humid. I’m lucky if I get some hours of sleep at night. When temperatures finally drop in some days all I wanna do is sleep. And after that: sport :facepunch:t2::heart:

1 Like

This one I’m curious about. Isn’t some amount of increased heart rate after eating a natural metabolic response?

And I hear you about exercise. There’s fire and smoke in the forecast here, making outdoor exercise kind of difficult. :pensive:

1 Like

It is, but some ppl have a unnatural high heartrate after eating foods they don’t tolerate. I for example had heart rates from 100bpm and higher. That’s not fun :pensive:

Fire? Take care Eke :pleading_face:

1 Like

Your thread is super interesting. I just went to this grocery store today called Sprouts and it’s got a great selection of GF items. The price tags are clearly marked GF which makes it pretty easy to find GF items. Found a good selection of breads and tortillas, crackers, croutons, and deli meats. I was so happy.

I wondered if you had any stores you might recommend? If you’re in the states.

1 Like

I live in Germany so no chance to recommend stores :sweat_smile: Sounds like you found a nice selection. Stores here usually don’t have so much gf stuff to choose from, we’re the land of bread and beer :expressionless::pensive:

1 Like