My I've done it I fucked up

Yet here you are again, still fighting for your sobriety. Failure is when we give up. It sucks, it does, but you are back trying and today you are sober, that is a win for today. Stick with being sober and present today. Have faith in yourself. :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Hugs right back thank you x

1 Like

It’s people like you that makes the world go round. Xx

2 Likes

We can do this together, I feel selfish but we will be alright yeah? Xx

2 Likes

So how you feeling now? You’ll be ok it’s sad isn’t it? Just I want to be be promising to you and I wish you well.

1 Like

we must learn to accept success and failure in the same breath bc that’s how long that moment lasts. Breathe in success, breathe out failure.Your next breath is a new life.

3 Likes

Thank you love,
Are you English?

1 Like

oui, bonjour la Sarah :grin::v::heart::pray:

1 Like

sorry I just can’t help myself sometimes :rofl:. actually you wouldn’t think I was English bc I just had to go back and spell breathe properly. :roll_eyes:

Ahhh bonjour my only french is skiing and the tricolour sorry but your country is plus love it xx

1 Like

Pick yourself up dear not put yourself down you are here and that is an enormous step in itself
I’m on day 3 after a horrible drunken fall off the wagon I was going it alone haha it didn’t stick that way so I started participating on this app I think I might make it this time and I betcha you will too! We can do it together if you would like
Keep on keepin’ on! Keep coming back! You’ve got this

2 Likes

I’m English, I live in the UK :uk::joy:

It’s lovely with people like you makes me whole it’ll be ok

1 Like

Oh señorita lol

1 Like

seriously though, never look back, smile bc the possibilities from this moment on are endless. I wish you well on your journey. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Pmsl as Vivienne Westwood said too fast too live too young to die

2 Likes

How’s tricks?

Good for you Lisa, keep it up - one day at a time :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks Matt that’s the plan, everyday

1 Like