My milestone to share

I hit my 30 day milestone and didn’t share it with anyone. It’s a huge deal and honestly the longest I’ve been sober since 2013. I have no friends to share it with, and I don’t celebrate it because I feel my parents wouldn’t think it was a big enough deal. I could be wrong. So I figured I’d share it here with you all. I’ve been 32 days sober from alcohol and weed! :tada: it feels great, and recovery is fully possible. I’m looking forward to 2023 being my sober year, and for a lifetime more. I want others to share their hidden milestones or stories with me. Also what do you guys do to celebrate your milestones? :relaxed:

27 Likes

Congrats​:tada::partying_face::clap: on your 30 days. Your right that is huge… I feel you on the longest clean time you ve had. Today I hit my one year milestone and it’s the most clean time i ve had since i started doing drugs at 15. I m 38 now. Keep up the great work :wink:. Glad you shared

6 Likes

Congratulations! 30 days is an amazing thing!!

3 Likes

Thank you! I cannot wait for many more to come and my journey with self love yo continue to grow!

3 Likes

Congrats on 30 days!! That’s a huge accomplishment. Keep up all the hard work :muscle:

3 Likes

Congratulations with your 30 days milestone!! :tada::tada::tada:
Keep coming back for celebrating every futere milestone, we love it!
Sure I celebrated mine! I gave myself a back tattoo for my first year sober :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Congratulations! In the early days, I treated myself with the money I saved from not drinking to earrings, books, etc, about once a month. It was my little celebration. For the big one and two years I bought a token from a website, and made a slightly fancy dinner.

4 Likes

Congratulations on your 32 days!!! So glad you shared it with us!!!

2 Likes

32 days of getting better at getting better! If you want to share and celebrate, this is the place to do it.

Maybe set a “milestone achievement” ritual? Mine is icecream, but not just any icecream. Nope. It’s coffee icecream with Heathbar mixed in, from Coldstone. I go and order and sit and enjoy.

Yours can be anything. Just make it special and unique to celebrating your milestones, and only break it out when you have an “achievement unlocked” moment. Snap a selfie and post it here, so we can share with you!

4 Likes

I will fully come back to celebrate, and being a tattooed person, I LOVE the idea of celebrating with some fresh ink honestly! Tattoo sessions have been very therapeutic for me lol. Great idea!

5 Likes

Congratulations on your sober time. It’s a great accomplishment.

I have 80 days today. I never felt better in my life. Emotionally, physically and mentally and clearly focused.

5 Likes

Congrats on being 80 days sober! And thank you! But I agree, the mental clarity for me at this point is great. I literally love waking up not feeling like I’ve poisoned myself. Also the emotional growth is wild. Actually letting my feeling flow and knowing they don’t last forever is amazing and sober me is learning so much about myself :relaxed:

7 Likes

Congrats on your milestone!

3 Likes

Congrats!

We have the same choice in drugs (weed & alcohol). 30 days is huge; without it, I wouldn’t take have made it to 10 months.

2 Likes

Congrats! 30 days is amazing!

I’ve tried different things to celebrate my milestones, and I think the one I like the most is buying myself fresh flowers. I just love it. And every time I look at them reminds me why I have them. :orange_heart:

Like the others said - do something that means something to you!

2 Likes

Congratulations !! 30 days is a major milestone. I’m so glad you shared it ! :dizzy::slightly_smiling_face::tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! Share all the milestones here! They are a triumph that deserves much pomp and circumstance, and they are hugely inspiring! Stay awesome!

2 Likes