My Necklace 🦋

Oh how thoughtful, thank you so much :heart:

2 Likes

Shucks!!! You are beautiful- thank you. Now i have to make it :pray::heart:

5 Likes

You can do it Jazz!!!:heart:

3 Likes

Thanks love…with this supportive community behind me, i do feel for the first time that i can beat this addiction.

3 Likes

We can all do it together :heart:

3 Likes

You are doing amazing yourself love. Aug 29th…not too far off…looking foward to celebrating with you. Possibly when you get that tattoo you mentioned before? Any idea what you would want?

3 Likes

Im wanting a lotus flower somewhere possibly my wrist…its a big deal…ive had psoriasis quite bad since i was 18 over most of my body so i could never get a tattoo…im now 42 and on a new injection thats miraculously got rid of 95% of it so now i can get one :blush: its wierdly coincided with getting sober so is a double whammy, sorry Alex @XXIX i hope im not derailing your thread xx

3 Likes

Yes - sorry @XXIX for getting off topic…youve inspired us to think ahead for our soberveraries…:kissing_heart:
Kelly - that would be so lovely. Cant wait to see it. So thrilled that you are finally recovering from your psoriasis. How lovely healing feels and looks…:heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Jazz…youve been such a bright light since you came here, ive watched you helping so many others on here with your warmth, we are lucky to have you im so glad you are here :blush:

4 Likes

You are too sweet to say so love!! Thank you…we make each other stronger :muscle: :heart:

2 Likes

No way, @XXIX !?! I got My necklace two days ago! ! :smiley: I love it so much! It’s the moon, a waning crescent, same as on my night one. :waning_crescent_moon::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love yours, too! So cool! :raised_hands:t2::people_hugging::heart: So happy to be here with you all! :two_hearts: Have an awesome sober weekend Y’all! XO

7 Likes

Love this Birdy!!

2 Likes

That’s so nice! :full_moon_with_face: Is this what the moon looked like on your soberversary? :butterfly:

2 Likes

It is! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The moon on night one.:waning_crescent_moon: Tonight will be my 646th sober moon. I love that no matter where we are, we’re all looking at the same moon.:heart:

4 Likes

Your necklace is the best! What a special, beautiful necklace. :blush:🫶🏻 I would love to get a moon necklace to commemorate my recovery as well. This is my recovery moon. September 29, 2019. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Here you go @XXIX:wink::waxing_crescent_moon::heart:
Look what I found on Etsy: Custom Moon Phase Necklace Birth Moon Necklace Anniversary - Etsy Canada

3 Likes

Thank you. :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

I too do the same thing I have several that carry to remind me from where I came from also. Faith without works is dead indeed. You have to give it away to keep it. Congradulations. Keep up the good work. But for the Grace of God go I. i have carried mine for 31 years ever since I got got sober

4 Likes

These are also beautiful. I’ve got one for my wedding anniversary. 29 years next weekend. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I started a post about sobriety moons. :full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes