My Spirit Animal

Pretty much why I don’t drink anymore.
Best,
Chandler

18 Likes

Just lolz!

6 Likes

Lol!!! “Gets drunk, fights cow.” Haha, awesome.

2 Likes

Haha! Brilliant! :joy:

1 Like

@Chandler13 pig steals 18 beers, gets drunk, fights cow…so, he’s one of us? :laughing:

1 Like

Hahahahaha :sweat_smile:

Bahahaha I love living in Australia!! :pig:

1 Like

I’m almost positive my spirit animal is the lone palm tree in the mountains on 1-5 headed towards CA. So odd, strong, and independent

4 Likes

@Melrm well that was pretty much me.

1 Like

@Leah3721 in 1989, I flew to SF and drove back to Jacksonville, FL. SF, LA, Phoenix, Ft Stockton, San Antonio, Houston, New Orleans. Nothing better than that stretch from SAn Bernardino to Las Cruces. I love the desert.

2 Likes

:poodle::cat2::rabbit2::turtle::hamster::mouse::hatching_chick::ram::goat::rooster::wolf::cow2::ox::pig::monkey::elephant::snake::leopard::tiger::panda_face::horse::boar::penguin::lion:

1 Like

Let the spirit live :grinning:

4 Likes

Anyone remember this guy? I wore a t-shirt all through college.

4 Likes

No who. Is that

From the comics! I used to read them everyday. :smile: bill the cat

1 Like

That’s really cool! I live by New Orleans and just got a job offer in Alaska. Last time I drove from FL to Alaska via the ALCAN Highway, basically went right thru the middle of Canada. Stopping in all the major cities a long the way.

This time around I thought I would drive through Texas. Hit the Grand Canyon, Vegas, Reno. Hit the California highway 1, which basically runs the whole coast of California. Drive that up to Seattle, jump on the Ferry to Alaska making all the stops on the coast of Canada and hanging out.

I’m getting excited just thinking about it! Road Trip!

2 Likes
4 Likes

2 Likes