My sponsor does not approve of TS

The Internet and things like zoom have been a god send and probably the best thing to come out of covid for hundreds of thousands. Don’t be too harsh on yourself bc only you know what you gain, fortunately its easy for me bc if I drink I gain nothing, simple. But the Internet has got a lot to offer if used wisely.

1 Like

This is a tough one. I know I have worried about ur use of ts. Only you can decide, and u have to really have self-awareness. U can get advice and support here, but u urself have admitted getting addicted to the badges or spending hours on the meetings. U have to really decide if the good outweighs the risk. If u do continue to use ts, u must stay aware of any creeping abuse. It is possible, people with eating disorders still have to eat, people with sex addictions still are intimate with their partners, a person with internet or screen addiction could still use an app. But u have to be super aware, honest and strict with yourself.

1 Like

There was a time my goal was to read every single comment whilst catching up on all old ones. Not healthy behaviour at all. I’d spent hours on end on TS. But after my self suspension in September, I’ve been able to use TS in a normal manner. I will remain aware and mute every topic that could threaten my use of TS like the meme threads

1 Like

You can utilize more than one source. The more support and avenues you have is better than one, right?

1 Like

I think u that sounds like a good plan. Keeping a diary of how long u spend on here might be useful. U can notice when it starts increasing.

2 Likes