My story - King of bad habits

I was deeply entrenched in a myriad of detrimental habits, ranging from substance abuse like drugs, alcohol, and cannabis to smoking, tobacco chewing, visiting questionable establishments, and indulging in explicit content. Approximately a decade of my life was consumed by these destructive patterns. Despite numerous attempts to break free, my efforts often led to short-lived recoveries followed by severe relapses.

While each moment within this lifestyle seemed enjoyable, it ultimately rendered my life miserable, overshadowing any other forms of happiness. The pursuit of these pleasures eroded my relationships, resulting in broken connections, and led me to face legal consequences, finding myself both in prison and hospital on multiple occasions. Under the influence of substances, I engaged in unnecessary fights, winning some but losing many.

Achieving a moment of sobriety seemed nearly impossible, yet today marks the completion of two months of a fully sober life.

23 Likes

Welcome, Jai. Glad you found TS and congratulations on two months. Keep it going!:heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on ur 2 months and 2 days of freedom!

1 Like

Welcome here Jai! :raising_hand_woman:
Well done for the 2 months milestone, congratulations formal king of bad habits :wink::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Congratulations on 2 months @Jai . Glad you’ve found us here and hope to see you around the site!
:heart::v:

1 Like