My story ofcourse day 61 for me

Hey everyone slight_smile:
How is everyone doing today :grin:
I am grateful, just woke up to use the restroom :restroom: figured I would go ahead and write what I am feeling for the day so far , well first off my ex bf little brother is going crazy in here they switched him to a new medication for his chrones disease and now he’s literally going crazy and hallucinating. It’s awful to watch hopefully his mom calls his doctor Monday and they get him off whatever this is bc it’s no good. Anyways back to my life story check in :white_check_mark: so today I am going into work because your sixth day punch :fist: means your whole day today is time and a half and I really need the extra funds $$ so I can put it in savings and save it up! Still looking for a place for me and my son really needing some resources bc me being a felon is literally killing my spirit to finding a place bc every single time I hear no my heart breaks a little more and that’s all I need to end my DCS case. This is such a struggle for me, I just want to hold my baby again full time and end this shit and this is starting to get me worried what if I never find a place. But I do have one thing to fall back on which is my mom, if I don’t find a place and nothing is an option or I keep getting the denial then she said I can come back :back: to her place and so we can move this case along to getting closed out. But nothing really new … Everything’s great :two_hearts: visits with my son are the best he’s growing up so fast :fast_forward: he cracks me up he’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll post a pic of my baby. But yeah just wanted to share that I’m still doing it staying sober and it has never felt better I love my life now everything has come together so smoothly since I quit the dope :cat:

7 Likes

Congratulations on your 61 days. Your little guy is adorable and so important to keep fighting for. :heart: Bless your Mom. Glad you have a fall back if you need. Love your fighting spirit!!

1 Like

Thank you so much that is my pride and joy! He is just the little cutest dude … :slight_smile: Much appreciated though chat anytime . How long have you been sober now ?

1 Like

What a cute little boy! A lot to fight for.
He deserves the best mom you can be and you are doing just that at the moment by being clean.
Congratulations with your 61 days! :confetti_ball:
Hope you will find a place soon for you and your son! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thank you very much I hope so as well godless !

1 Like

I have been sober 6 years, which blows my mind. I couldn’t envision 6 months of sobriety and definitely not years. The days add up tho. Keep fighting hard for your little cutie.

1 Like