Nearly 18 days sober

It is difficult for me not to relapse into drinking again. Everything is stressi ncg me out and I feel so alone. I know I wanted to get sober for myself, but I’m struggling to get past the emptiness I’m feeling. I dont want to relapse but I’m on my wits end.

2 Likes

You are precious and worth to live better life. As being a sober, you are living in a constructive way. If you don’t have anyone to talk just keep posting here. There are plenty of other people here who feel for you. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Pardon my language skills

You aren’t alone. We’ve all been there in the early days when your body and your brain are dealing with so much change. Everyone finds their own way to sobriety. For me, although I really didn’t want to do it, AA helps me feel not so alone. Might that, or another program, be a possibility?

1 Like

You can do it!! At first it’s hard. Fight to get past the urges to drink and the next day you will feel awesome knowing that you are sober. You are strong. Find things you enjoy doing. Get to meetings and get a sponsor. You will have some accountability and people to lean on in difficult moments then.

18 days is something to be very proud of. Keep it up!!

1 Like