Nearly relapsed, but I resisted!

Still sober, not gonna let this cocaine addiction wreck me again! 10 days sober or something like that, I try not to count the days. Used to use 1.5g to 2.5g every day. Was really fiending cocaine just before bed and ended up looking at my favorite darkweb dealer’s various kinds of cocaine which made the cravings even worse. It was so bad that I was physically trembling for the cocaine. Ended up reminding myself that the only way out of these cravings is to just go through it and in time they disappear. I think I need to delete my darkweb account and PGP key and web browser for the darkweb. I only ever used it to buy drugs and that was it. Cocaine is never worth it.

7 Likes

Glad you’re still sober, way to go! And congrats for staying strong! Good idea to dump the dark web too💪🏼

1 Like

Great job staying strong and resisting! :fist_right::boom:

1 Like

Stay strong filled with courage and at the same time do you have any plan how to stay this way sober not only using your will?

1 Like

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: My plan to stay sober besides will power has been to play OSRS, code my personal project, do cardio/weight training, watch movies, etc. Staying away from the party scene also has been helping. Also been staying off the darkweb.

I’m so proud of you for getting thru it! You get stronger each time you defeat a craving, each time it will get a bit weaker until it is a tiny voice! It’s going to take effort so buckle up! I know you can do it.

Delete that crap off your computer right away. It’s dangerous, you don’t need that risk

3 Likes