Need support with smoking

Hey there,
Please help me support in my journey to stay sober. Im trying again but seriously wanna stay motivated this time. If only someone can share his/her views and keep us both on track would be really appreciated…

Thanks. Good luck!!!

2 Likes

Heya. What do you think you can do to help yourself?

I’d try to keep my same vibe on. Motivated!!

This is the right place to come to for support. Are you trying to stop smoking cigarettes?

1 Like

Yess… Weed n hash too. I just feel sometimes that my lungs are slowly compacting. So its high time. Although i smoked in between after posting this. But will start again to give a good gap.

1 Like

I’ve also been smoking like crazy since I quit drinking!

2 Likes

try nicotine lozenges, get some extra mints, don’t drink alcohol it will make you smoke . Don’t watch films etc with smoking in for a while, go for walks, long baths, read about your addiction and the recovery process and get to know and understand what your feeling and why. Join NA or MA there are communities online I can get you zoom codes if you are interested in that. And lastly I wish you well on your journey, I had my last joint over 2 months ago and my last cigarette and I did all the above. :+1:

2 Likes

@Carrie213
@Nitin7391
Former smoker here. I posted this a couple of times. But it’s been awhile. It helped me stop smoking. Good luck. That smoking is a bitch. But you can do it if you’re all in for stopping.
Click on the link so you get it all.

One way or another. Pain always find its addiction, I believe . :roll_eyes: