Needing Support-Exiting the Matrix

I have recently gotten my children back full time, and I’ve been doing better at handling triggers. My baby brother and fiance both died from fentanyl overdose… 21 and 25 years old. I have no family that isn’t completely dysfunctional and toxic. I have no friends that aren’t junkies and low life wanna be thugs. I need some kind of support. I’d be grateful for some messages and support. If anyone would like my number, please feel free to send a message. I look forward to hearing from everyone. Xoxo Kat

9 Likes

Hi there, just wanted you to know that I saw your post and offer you encouragement. There are so many folks here that will offer some fantastic advice and help you. You’re not alone. You’re among people who are actively healing. Your path lead you here. Follow the path from here.

Please consider finding a meeting. No one does this shit by themselves. Lots of love :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Stay strong. It takes time to make new friends.

1 Like

Are there ways you can meet sober people in your community? AA, Smart, Recovery Dharma, churches or other religious gatherings, the PTA, etc?

2 Likes

Your not alone, we are all here for you! Sending love and hugs :people_hugging: :heart:

1 Like

Glad you are here. This community helped me so much over the years. I hope you find an AA or NA meeting as you would very quickly make some good friends to support you in real life. It’s really hard and you are dealing with some challenging circumstances. Sending through the universe vibes of strength and peace as you walk along a sober path one day at a time.

2 Likes

Not really. I stay at home with my children, I don’t drive because I have seizures, and my children’s father won’t take me anywhere and insists that I watch the kids so he can take a nap after work. I never get any spare time on my own unless it’s fairly early in the morning.

Aww I very much appreciate you. Life is slowly going to get better. I am a person of substance and depth, and I know I belong somewhere else in life. I have a higher purpose, as we all do. I feel the desire finally to fulfill it.

3 Likes