Needing to hear you're not alone

Today is my second day of being sober. I’ve realized the time has come to stop the abuse on my body, and my family. I’ve done nothing but hurt people and now they’re not in my life until I can prove myself. Is any body else in this situation? Open up! We are all here to help, and if help is what you need, it’s here!!

5 Likes

I knew it was my time to stop too, I could not keep going on like I was and I was becoming more and more unhappy. My life has gotten so much better since I’ve been sober. It’s not easy but it’s SO worth it!

2 Likes

Congratulations on making it through!!! I love hearing all the positive. It will never work if you focus on the negative, that’s what always lead me to drink. Thanks!!

My mind is so much clearer now. I destroyed my life and my body because of my addiction…the process seems endless sometimes…but think of what you can have, being sober. My kids are a great motivation.

2 Likes

I woke up one morning, and realized I could not live that way anymore. God gave me an epiphany that day, and for that I am deeply thankful.

2 Likes