Neighborhood Coffeehouse Gos-Sipping

@Scorpn Did Starbucks change rewards points redemption to be 100 stars for a free cup of coffee rather than 50?

1 Like

Just printed out the manual for my camera, 311 pages didnā€™t seem to much when it was going to be double sided, therefore Ā½, now its printed itā€™s like bloody war and peace, how am I supposed to get a staple through that !!!
Itā€™s either bin it, get it bound or put in the desk bottom draw and forget it ever happened, then use the pdf manual I downloaded.
God Iā€™m glad Iā€™m sober it makes everything Sooo much better :joy::rofl:
:innocent:&:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Yes, but lowered the stars for iced coffee from 150 to 100 too. Guess itā€™s a trade off :thinking:

1 Like

That antibiotics have just kicked in :clap:

Still only smiling with one side :thinking::frowning:

1 Like

I forgot to ask or readā€¦Did the woman get her purse back? Did the mugger get arrested? Did you kick his ass?

2 Likes

She got her purse back :grinning: the attacker legged it and the police werenā€™t interested :frowning:
Put it this way heā€™ll never have children, grab, squeeze, twist and pull, :eyes: if you get where Iā€™m coming from; bad move going out to mug someone wearing sweat pants :grinning:
Margaret did some damage herself, nails and knees :grinning:

4 Likes

Well two out of three isnā€™t badā€¦Now you also have a great story to tell all the other women how noble and gallant you are for helping save the day!

5 Likes

This is indeed very emotionally traumatizing for me and I will need to use some coping skills. I suppose my heart will go onā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you, thereā€™s only been one woman in my life for the last 35 years, and she already knows :blush:

4 Likes

Back after the cold coffee. Did the viral trend and made ice cubes out of my creamer and starbucks vanilla latte. :flushed: this turned out ok, but I need to try again tomorrow for a better resultā€¦

3 Likes

@Scorpn just saw this in meme wars and thought of you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: i have actually done this a couple times accidentally :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Today i worked from 9-5 and was ALONE doing cafe orders, mobile orders, and drive thru orders, both taking and making them for 3 hours! I am wiped! But this meme made me laugh and remember a funny time. So thank you @Lezourez

4 Likes

I hope they get you some help for your next shiftā€¦

1 Like

I hope they do too. The problem is there was a cold/flu type of thing going around and a bunch of the teens that work there go to school together and were all sick. And theyā€™re most of the staff on weekends.
I hope they feel better soon.

1 Like

How have you been otherwise?

1 Like

Doing ok. I have cut down a lot on caffeine. But of course not down to zero. Because how could I and still have coffee tastings with my trainees? :sweat_smile:
How about yourself?

2 Likes

Pretty busy. Had a good fishing outing todayā€¦

7 Likes

My wife likes Veranda, I like Blonde Espresso :coffee:
We got a free bag of beans because of rewards this week! Tweak tweak coffeebirds its been awhile! Today was a good day! I just wanted to check in with yall on a lovely :heart_eyes: Day 306 :+1:

5 Likes

Actually, I think McDonaldā€™s has some mighty fine coffeeā€¦Really! Cheaper than Starbuckā€™s for sure. At home we drink Dunkinā€™ Donuts coffee, which is also great.

3 Likes