Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

Same. We saw the first episode, but have been really busy and havent been able to get any more in.

1 Like

I love dark!! Finished 2nd season too

1 Like

Ive been watching american horror story recently, really good each season is different stories but with the same actors

I have 2 episodes left on season 2. I started it over with my son, because I feel I missed some stuff, and I kind of don’t want it to end!

I didnt :frowning: season 3 coming though … in a year haha

I just wanna say I love this place. Popping into these topics and reading all your posts… the kindness, compassion, honesty, not to mention the binge worthy streaming suggestions (not kidding… well, kinda kidding:) All of these things help me make it through each day sober.

Thank you all :heart:

2 Likes

Russian Doll
Schitz Creek
Stranger Things
American Horror Story
Santa Clarita Diet
The Sinner
Bates Motel

First one was the best. Second, eh. Third one got me in the feels. I like it cause it’s new and different.

1 Like

Just finished Good Girls. It’s really funny!

“Queen of the South”

About drug Cartels and trafficking

Similar to Narcos

4 Likes

Binged season 2 of Mindhunter. Didn’t think it possible to top season 1, but they did. Fantastic.

4 Likes

7 seconds on Netflix is a great 8 parter…and the act on amazon prime another solid binge fest :grin:…and the line of duty ( smashed through all the seasons…pucker British cop drama)

Just did exactly the same thing, and thought the same thing!

1 Like

That last scene…whoa! They’re building up BTK in a big way.

1 Like

I thought the Manson scene was really well handled - the guy playing Manson was excellent, especially in the way he ‘played’ the two main characters.

1 Like

The breaking bad follow on film el Camino aired yesterday

3 Likes

If you’re going to do spoilers make sure you put them in hidden text! We probably wont be able to see it until Sunday or Monday!

1 Like

Looks decent and my viewing for tonight.

I watched Once Upon A Time In London last night, worth a watch I suppose, its like Rise Of The Footsoldier cast crew but all set in the 1930s :wink::joy:

I drained Netflix I think. What is the next outlet? Amazon?

3 Likes

I just saw this thread and saw 344 replies, I bet 250 of them were peaky blinders. :joy:

1 Like