Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

I’m watching the drama series ‘When They See Us’ about the false conviction of the Central Park Five. It’s incredibly powerful and really well worth watching. Here’s the trailer if you’re interested: https://youtu.be/u3F9n_smGWY

2 Likes

Yes!! Me too!!

1 Like

I’ve only watched episode one but it’s just mind blowing - the sheer level of corruption and injustice isn’t it?

Me too only episode one! It really is its so sad but i have to watch it!

1 Like

Me too. It’s brilliantly portrayed. I remember back in the day that Trump almost hijacked the media (nothing new there :wink:) to call for their execution. There’s a bit about that here https://www.google.co.uk/amp/time.com/5597843/central-park-five-trump-history/%3Famp=true

1 Like

Oh wow thank you!

Finished Dead to Me last night. Pretty good mini series! Watched it in two days.

Another I liked was Making A Murderer. Although at the end I was really irritated. It goes to show how a documentary is one sided and attempts to get you on board with its agenda.

2 Likes

BloodLine ! Aftet a long time able to watch stuff again. Not full attention but good enough.
What should I watch next?

Line of duty it’s amazing!!!

1 Like

“When They See Us” is pretty good and it’s based on a true story. I really liked it actually. It’s on Netflix.

1 Like

I liked line of duty I binge watched it all on Iplayer just before the last season came out

Currently watching season 2 :+1:

Just wait for the last few episodes of season three they’re mint

Not netflix but killing eve on bbc!! So good!

1 Like

Has anybody seen Yellowstone? I had to shell out sone money at Amazon Prime for it but I am all in with Kevin Costner and Westerns.

1 Like

Anyone watching “Dark” on Netflix?

Russian Doll (Netflix)
Fleabag on Amazon

1 Like

Jane The Virgin has become my new guilty pleasure … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Walking Dead for me

1 Like

Have been impatiently waiting to watch Season 3 of Stranger Things. Will start this Friday… can’t wait.

4 Likes